Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breakin' the law

In our little town, chickens are not allowed within city limits. I know there a number of law breakers, us included.




They have yet to provide me with breakfast, but they're still a bit young for that.

Jackson built the most amazing coop. I use the term "built" loosely since it's still not finished. The one side that is looks great though, clapboards painted blue with white trim, just like our house. Restored windows with their own removable screens. Pretty posh for a couple of birds that just poop all over the place. Here's the thing though, the coop is coming with us. Yup, we're moving it over the mountain. How that's going to happen I don't really understand yet but I'm just going to let Jackson figure it out. Anyone with good ideas are welcome, as are those who want a good laugh when we try to get this thing off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment